Topline Insulation & Fabrication ltd recognises that its site activities give rise to a range of hazards, in particular installing various types of insulation and the handling of metal. It also recognises that its employees may be exposed to hazards when providing on-site support to customers.
We believe that despite the presence of these hazards, all accidents and incidents of work-related ill health are preventable. It also recognises the legal responsibility to ensure the health, safety and welfare of persons affected by its activities.
As such, the Directors of Topline Insulation are committed to the following:
- Preventing injury or ill health to anyone who may be affected by its work activities;
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer and other third party requirements;
- Continually improving its risk management and occupational health and safety performance.
We will achieve these commitments by:
- Implementing and maintaining a Health and Safety Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 45001:2018;
- Systematically identifying hazards present, and applying a risk assessment procedure that will identify and implement appropriate control measures and safe systems of work;
- Maintaining a set of objectives and a supporting programme of work that is focused on achieving the organisation’s commitments and eliminating or reducing the major hazards present;
- Clearly defining individual management and employee responsibilities for implementing the Health and Safety Management System and achieving the organisation’s objectives;
- Providing appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision so that all employees:
- Are aware of their responsibilities and legal duties; and
- Can support the implementation of the Health and Safety Management System and the development of a proactive health and safety culture.
- Maintaining effective systems of communication and consultation on health and safety issues with all employees and other persons affected by the organisation’s activities.
The appropriateness and effectiveness of this policy, and the means identified within it for delivering the organisation’s commitments, will be regularly reviewed by Management.
The implementation of this policy is fundamental to the success of the organisation’s business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.